Saturday 17 October 2009

Hello. Bonjour

Hi
I'm really excited to start a blog!
To be honest i don't really know what i'm going to be doing on here. Right now, i'm watching Friends series 2 andi'm in bed.

I think this blog willl be full of random posts. Sort of like a thrift store. Maybe. I don't know.
I hope it will be super fun. I am going to try to make it my only little space.
It is starting to get really cold, where i'm at, and i'm addicted to hot milk. God, it's so nice. My big loves are PORRIDGE and TOASTIES!!!!

I love boyfriend jumpers, denim shorts, oversized jumpers and anything oversized!!!
I'm real short, but i love it anyway. I'm actually the shortest out of my friends, but if you kind of think about it, it's fun being a fifteen year old and short. Like i can get into the cinema cheaper!Haha.
I recently cut my hair myself plus pierced my ears myself, so i love doing DIY, but only when it goes right! And, thank God it went right!

Peace

<3

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0