Friday 12 February 2010

The Age Of The Cupcake......

The Age Of The Cupcake Crop Top.
This is a crop top that i recently made with my own two hands. I cropped it myself as well. I bought a pack of three, in large. Now, i'm not usually a large, but i thought this size was more flexible and it was!
I decided to crop it because i'd tried to win a crop top off Ebay, but i just could not get my hands on one, so i used my sewing skills to make my own.
I saw this title The Age Of The Cupcake from a magazine and cut it out and saved it, knowing that i could some how use it.
It wasn't until recently it occured to me this title is perfect for a tshirt. It's so sweet.
I'm in the process of making a sequel to this crop top....
<3


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0