Sunday 28 March 2010

Love, don’t cry Skeleton me























........................................................................................................................
Tshirt made by me. Vest, my mums. Leggings and bow,h&m.
Still addicted to Plainsong! But i have now deinately moved on to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's Skeleton. I find i get addicted to songs when i don't know what their saying, which is what happened with these two songs.
Film: Schindler's list and Confessions of a Shopaholic

<3 JL 

3 comments:

Carmen said...

The second pic you look so cute!

Carmen.xx.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair in the first pic,

The leggings are niice

Joyce said...

Merci guys! I want honest opinions though!
Love love love you guys
xoxo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0