Sunday 11 April 2010

I don't know how I'm gonna tell you, I can't play with you no more

Outfit: Bra top- topshop. Skirt- Urban Outitters. Necklace- ebay. jacket- ebay. blazer-ebay.
 These are experimental picures in a park right next to where i live.I was a little uneasy, being that i was in a park late at night, but it wasn't too bad! 
My favourite is the last picture. I didn't intentionally want this photo to come out like it did, but i was really happy with it. I really like that i look like i'm disappearing, rather like the Tardis!
Please excuse my red eyes, i must look like a infected zombie, very sorry about that!
Song:Led Zeppelin-That's the way
I should be revising but i just can't. I want to sleep so bad! I want to eat weetabix but i can't!!!!
<3

8 comments:

SophieGrace said...

Great outfit and photos! I love the last one.

Joyce said...

@Sophie Grace, thank you, yeah the last one was a lucky photo. I wish i could make more but i don't know how. Haha
<3

Wynne Prasetyo said...

love the photos! :D

Carmen said...

Cute photos, and yess the last one does look like the tardis!

Carmen.xx.

Prutha Raithatha said...

the last pic is pure art!!!! how ddi u manage to do that?

Joyce said...

Thank you everyone!
I have no idea how i managed it. I started to jump around and then snapshot! I was so careful not to delete it because i have a bad history of doing that! It was magic itself.
I feel like sending this to the Doctor Who magazine, do you think i'll get one of those cool watches?
xoxo

STARR said...

Very pretty and ethereal. I like that photo too <3

Joyce said...

thank you
<3

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0